ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 10 March 2014

Through The Purple Haze Challenges #32

Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend. The sun was actually out here in County Wicklow, I hope it means Spring is on it's way. 
I'm here today with my makes for this weeks challenge from 

Through The Purple  Haze Challenges
Both Teams A & B are joining in on this challenge & we have 2 sponsors:

MilkCoffee
The lucky winner will get 5 images from the store.

Our other sponsor this week is 
You'll find something for every occasion & theme at craftsUprint & there's freebies available to everyone too. 

Our theme this week is
Digital Elements
& I have 2 projects to show you, one from each sponsor, & here they are 

I decided to make a shadow box using Fiona The Fairy from Milk Coffee, you can find her here
I cut the shadowbox frame using a cutting file, I inked it using distress inks & made it up. I then cut a frame to cover the top, as I thought it looked neater, I stamped this with little flower stamps & distress ink. I used some butterfly embossed paper to cover the back panel & attached it. I also made a little stand, so it will be able to freestand.
It's going to be a present for a little girl in my son's class so I cut her name out, again using the cameo, along with some butterflies, a flourish & I rolled a rose.

I coloured the image itself using promarkers & added touches of glitter to her wings, the hearts on the cupcake & the flower in her hair.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Craftss Galore Encore: Use a stamp or digi
Jellypark Friends Friday Challenges: Things with wings


.................................................................................................................................
For my craftUprint project I made a tag using this file, it came as a decoupage card front so I deconstructed it a bit & used just the image itself & some of the decoupage layers. 

I inked up a large tag & added some layers to it, stamping the top one.

I used my cameo to cut out the layered sentiment & various different elements. I added highlights of glitter to some of them & finished off with some organza ribbon
I would like to enter my tag into the following challenges:
All Crafts Challenge: Anything but a card
Kaboodle Doodle: Anything but a square
Red Rubber Inspiration: Stamp your own background


So there you have it & if you made it to the bottom of this post well done lol.
I hope you'll be able to join us in our challenge this week.
Big Hugs to you all xxxx




post signature

12 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa!! What a great card you made with the Milk Coffee digi!! It's beautiful and your tag with the CraftsUPrint sheet is awesome!! Great job!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this shadowbox is beautiful, so cute...love it
    thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina'
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shadow box and beautiful tag!! Thanks for joining us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe is going to love this personal gift. It's darling and that tag is absolutely fab.

    Mary Anne
    Red Rubber Designs Inspirational Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful shadow box! Beautiful colors! So glad you were inspired by this week's Butterflies challenge at Cupcake Inspiration!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab, thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute projects! Thanks for playing along with us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic projects and stamping!! Thanks for joining us @ Red Rubber Inspirationals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both projects are great. Love the box and what a super cute tag!!! Thank you for joining us at the Red Rubber Inspirationals! Lynda - DT Champion Red Rubber Designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that shadowbox is fabulous! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shadow box it's just so cute

    Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore challenge 3
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning creations...the shadow box & tag are so beautiful...the detail to both is Fabulous... Thank you for joining us at Craft my life challenge...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete