ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Just Inspirational Challenges - Little Blue Button

Good morning & welcome to another challenge from Just Inspirational Challenges.
It's the turn of team B 


this week & we have a fantastic sponsor - 


If you haven't been by their store then you need to, I fell in love with some of the cute images
& adore the simple but cute feel to them.
There is also a great prize up for grabs too



As usual we have a photo for you to use as inspiration & here it is


You can interpret the photo in any way you choose, ie. the shapes, colours, style etc.

Now onto my make, we were given a digi stamp from our sponsor & I had such a hard time deciding on
the one I wanted to use & finally settled on 

So here is what I came up with


I wanted to keep it simple & clean & so decided not to use patterned papers, which I think is a first for me. I just stuck to 2 colours of paper & used matts & layers to build up the card. I die cut some circle & layered these also, as well as some flourishes & finishing it off with some cute roses, which I also made in the same 2 papers.


I coloured Miss Lily in promarkers in shades matching the papers.
I wasn't sure about this card, I think I had issues in not using my pretty papers but once I had it all put together I was actually quiet happy. I guess it goes to show that sometimes we really can't judge a project until it's been put together & the finishing touches added.

Thanks so much for visiting & I really hope you'll join us in this week's challenge. Don't forget to visit the main blog & also check out what my
fantabulous teamies have come up with (you'll find the links in the side bar)
Have a wonderful day & I hope the sun is shining in your part of the world

PS. don't forget to check out our blog candy over on the main Just inspirational Challenges blog. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
Creative Finger Challenges - Anything Goes
A Gem of a challenge - #87
Colour Creative Classroom - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Anything goes with circles




 photo Teresasiggy.png

15 comments:

  1. Cute card! I like how you created your background! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card! Thank you for using my stamps=)))))) tfs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Olga, your stamps are new to me, but they are so cute I'm so glad I've found them xx

      Delete
  3. WOW the design and colors are so beautiful. You have me inspired to use that sketch! Great card.

    Hugs,
    Raven
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. The simple colour scheme without DP works really well with your sweet image. Sometimes it is nice to set yourself a challenge and it's especially good when you get a great result at the end :-)
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week.
    Hugs, Kat W x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, love the pretty flowers too! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply Darling! I love it!!
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gooorgeous, I love it !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet :) thanks for joining A Gem Of A Challenge this week :) hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet is just the word for the card! TFS
    from BIF group

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card and image. Beautiful colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap
    There's also a DT Call

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have sent off the email :)
      Thanks Angelique
      x

      Delete
  11. Such a Gorgeous card the image is great love the pastiale cols xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The rolly flowers are a great accent...and remind me of the rolly beads! BIF, BIF, HURRAY!!

    ReplyDelete