ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 13 January 2014

Through The Purple Haze - Crafty Sentiments

Good morning everyone & welcome to the 1st challenge of 2014 from

Through The Purple  Haze Challenges

It's so good to be back in the swing of things & to kick us off in 2014 is our wonderful sponsor
They are offering the lucky winner 
3 digis.
We thought we would go easy on you all this week so our theme is
Anything Goes
& here is my make
I used black cardstock as my base. I then took red paperstock & randomly stamped using black memento ink. I made a smaller layer doing the same thing & using a different stamp.

I used a template to cut out my digi layer (I had stamped some red butterflies around my image) & added this to more black card. 
I die cut some black & added some gems & handmade rolled roses


My image was coloured in with my promarkers.
Skin: Coral, Sunkissed Pink & Blush, with Baby Pink & Rose Pink cheeks
Hair: Cool Greys 2, 4,5 & Black.
Dress: Shale, Burgundy, Cardinal Red & Ruby.

So, there you have it, I do hope you like it & will play along with us.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Hands Challenge: Anything Goes
Polkadoodles: Anything Goes/Girly
Miriams Crafting Blog: Flowers
Cards Galore Encore: Anything Goes
Challenges for Everybody: Anything Goes


post signature

17 comments:

  1. Cute card, lovely colours.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our 5th Challenge 'Anything Goes' at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in at Polkadoodles. Cool card. Keeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT Polkadoodles xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa i love love love it.....fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such an adorable card, and I bet you can use it as a Halloween card for a little girl. Just too cute. Faith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. The colouring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge #1. Kates x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a really cute image and beautifully coloured too! Thanks for joining in with us at polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this image and all the Orange is fabulous.

    Pam DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card and especially the handmade flowers, so pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and I love the bright colours ,Thank you for joining in at Polkadoodles Challenge and good luck
    Susan DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card and fab colour! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card Teresa, your colouring is just ace!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your selfmade backgrounds Teresa!! Beautiful coloring too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a cheeky creation! Stunning background, Teresa. Well done! Thanks for joining the Polka Doodles challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again next week. ... x
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is super cute, and I love the layout and color combo. Thanks so much for joining us at Miriam's Crafting Blog monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete