ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Just Inspirational Challenges - SSS

Good morning blogland, it's time for another challenge from 


& this week it's team B's turn
We have been sponsored this week by the talented 

 ,who have given us some fab digis to play with for this challenge & are also offering a
prize of  4 digi images to the lucky winner.
Here is this weeks inspirational photo


When I saw the photo I knew exactly image I wanted to use - My Fair Lady
& here is my make xxxx


I knew I wanted a larger card, so I made a 7.5"x7.5" card base, I used my score board to emboss the front of the card in a crisscross pattern. I also embossed the mat  & the digi itself. I made some flowers & dipped them in glitter & also glittered the flourish. I added some pearls to the butterflies & larger pearls to the embossed card base.

I took my inspiration from the colours of the photo as well as using flowers & tried to give it an elegant feel.
I had real trouble with this card as I am so unused to using so little colour & I didn't want it to appear flat or drab. I hope you like my make :)
Here is a close up of the coloured image


She has been coloured with promarkers (I forgot to write a list of colours used, but it was the pale yellows, saffron etc.)
Thanks for stopping by & I appreciate any comments you'd like to leave.
Be sure & stop by the blogs of the rest of team B too.

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Challenges for everybody - #27 Always anything goes
Pile It On - No Designer Paper
Card & Scrap - Anything Goes
Digi Sketch Challenge - Sketch &/or make your own flowers
Fitztown Challenge - Add Sparkles
Handmade Harbour - Anything Goes


Big Hugs
xxxx

post signature

20 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card!
    Thank for joining us at Fitztown Challenge.Hope to see again next challenge.Greetings Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Pretty image and I like the soft colors. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classy design! Very nicely constructed and executed! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just recently purchased this image. I think it makes for such a classy card and you've proven me right again! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Bog. Hope to see you at our next challenge as well! Good luck!

    Ema
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the design and image.
    Blessings, Linda
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet fair Lady Card :0) Thank you for joining us at Card and scrap !

    Hjørdis DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Dolly came to my mind when I saw this. Great card. TFS
    Cara
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Åååå, dette var kjempefint :)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår :)

    Unni
    Card and Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant card, the image is just wonderful! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm at a loss for words [that doesn't happen] but all I can say is Perfection!
    ~KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  11. simply adorable! TFS from BIF group

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another pretty image and wonderful card! love your take! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Thanks for Sharing at Handmade Harbour.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful.Love the soft colours on this elegant card.The flowers are so pretty too.Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card - really elegant!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. BEAUTIFUL Card!!
    Thank You for joining us last week at PIO! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an elegant card, beautiful. Thank you for joining our challenge at Flitztown Challenge Blog. Fits perfectly with out theme add some sparkle. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  18. You card is stunning! Love those rolled roses!

    Thanks for joining our "Add Sparkle" challenge at Fitztown!
    Hope to see you joining our new challenge too which will start tomorrow :)

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card. :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    DT-Gitte.

    ReplyDelete