ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 15 July 2013

Through The Purple Haze Challenges #1

Good morning everyone & welcome to the very first challenge (it's actually 2 challenges) from 


We have all been so excited & eagerly waiting for today to arrive.

So to start of we are running an
Anything Goes challenge.
& the winner of this challenge gets some
fantastic goodies from 
the wonderful & ultra talented (& also one of my fav places to shop)


We are  also running another challenge & you will find the details on the main blog.

So onto my make for the challenge, I have gone for Anything Goes.




I have gone for Monochromatic, it's my first time trying is & after a few failed attempts 
I finally finished one I am happy with :)
I have used 
Happy Hour digital stamp from Kenny K.
you can find her here
I went for a shaped card, used a digi backing paper & decorated with some flowers made from dies
as well as my little doily & flourish dies. For the matting & layering I used my Perfect Layers rulers, I got these from Joanna Sheen & I think they are a great addition to my tools, you can find them here


She has been coloured in promarkers. I had such fun making this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by & please visit all the other DT members to see their makes.

There is also a wee competition running for people that enter every challenge between now & the 16th December, you can find the details on the main blog here

I look forward to seeing everyone's creations 
xxxx
Teresa

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges.
Eclectic Ellapu - Flowers
Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a time - Use a digi
That Craft Place - Ribbons & or lace
The Corrosive Challenges - Shape up
Created With Love Challenges - Anything Goes
LEJ Designs Challenges - Anything Goes
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Anything Goes


27 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the mono look. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute image and super colours on your shaped card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Teresa. Love, love, love the flowers.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Monochromatic card and I love all the embellishments especially the doily.

    BIF ilove2cutpaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous - i love every bit of it and monochromatic too.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!!! Good luck with your challenge blog I am sure it will be a success.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card!The flowers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Theresa this is fantastic. I love the image and the shaped card. Your emblishments are great. thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenge.
    Linda K. DT.
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, I like your monochromatic theme. Fun image too! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! Love the monochromatic theme, the flowers are very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teresa, your card is just spectacular! I love all the little additions you did and the flowers are so pretty! That image is sooooo cute and you have colored it beautifully! Great design!

    Darcy DT
    Through the Purple Haze Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow...Love the monochromatic...I love the look for those...but rarely make them myself! Happy BIF Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful creation. Thanks for sharing with us Eclectics and hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely image. Great card. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card - fab shape and lovely elements!

    Thank you for joining the challenge at Eclectic Ellapu!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Card and colorwork!
    Huggsss,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card:)Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine!
    Good Luck x
    hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  18. adorable!!!! I love the colors you used. the flowers and the inking.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just perfect! The colour scheme, the digi, the dies all work together so well, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love monochromatic, love Happy Hour, love your card! Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so pretty, I love your colour choice & the flowers are lovely.
    Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for joining us this week at the Corrosive Challenge. Good luck and hope you join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Teresa, fabulous monochromatic card! I love the shape of this and the digital background paper too. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope to see you back again soon.
    Hugs, Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning! Love the shape and the monochromatic color! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the sepia color it turn out fabulous and your first one WOW!!!

    Hugs

    Nancy

    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the look of monochromatic! Great job and thanks for sharing!

    Christine Barker
    BIF
    www.ScarletCalliope.com

    ReplyDelete