ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Beautiful Butterflies

Good afternoon everyone, I hope your day is full of sunshine & fun so far :) 
Just a quick post from me today as I wanted to share with you a  card I made for my friend to give to 
daughter who is turning 4 this weekend. 
She is mad about butterflies so.................

I used a digi butterfly paper, brought it into craft artist to give it a rainbow of colours, lowered the transparency so it wouldn't take over the card.
I then simply cut out & glittered lots of butterflies & mounted them onto the sentiment which I layered onto a green pearlescent circle mat.
It's been finished off with a handmade flower which I used as the easel stopper. 
I hope you like it

Oh & before I forget, check out my custom signature, I am so chuffed with it. My custom headshot was drawn & inked for me by the fantabulous Betty from 
isn't she fab :)

post signature


4 comments:

  1. wonderful card love all the butterflies can never have enough hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful butterfly card! It is super! And now that I've seen your custom signature, I think I have to have one, too!!! LOL
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card hun, its stunning :) I LOVE your signature :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the gorgeous butterflies and pretty, soft colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete