ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 23 September 2013

TSC weekly FB challenge - Desdemona

It's Monday, & I have fab news, I have just become a sous chef :) yup, 
Proud to be part of TSC DT
I am now a member of the design team for The Stamping Chef, I am so excited. 

Monday also means it's time for the weekly Facebook challenge from Tamara aka The Stamping Chef, to get the image, you must be a member of the Facebook group 
She will be free to all members who request her from 12pm CET today until 12pm CET tomorrow (full deets on the FB page). 
& here she is, 

& here is my 1st make as a proud DT member

I wanted to make her sultry & vampy :) so coloured her in reds & greys. I used digi papers & various die cuts in glitter paper & designer papers to mat & layer on the card base, I made some paper roses & added black gems to the centres.


I've inked the edges of one of the layers & then used my scissors to distress it before adding some black organza ribbon.

I do hope you like it, by sure to pop by the facebook page & grab your own Desdemona 
xxxx

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers: Winged Things
Make It Monday: Always Anything Goes
That Craft Place: Things With Wings



post signature

14 comments:

  1. haha...what a vixen! lol...nice job! Happy BIF day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la, such a fun card! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and Fabulous image. I spotted this on MIM..loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Where have I been never seen images like this one before! ha
    Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific Halloween image and card! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for taking part in That Craft Place Challenge. Your project is wonderful, fab image and colours
    Good luck and we would love to see you again hugs Jools :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW so loving the card, really scary but super funky, I love it. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - very fun image and the red really makes her pop!
    Cara
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card...fun image and great layout! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops! That last comment ended up as gibberish. Must watch my typing! Anyhoo, a cool card, Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers, Cindy

    ReplyDelete