ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 6 September 2013

Simply Betty Facebook Fan Challenge

Good evening everyone, so it's another blog post from me today, thought I best get this one up before I forgot. Every month the lovely Betty from 
simplybstamps.net
has a facebook challenge, we get an image to play with & create a project for the challenge.
This month we got Witch Mercedes (you will now be able to find her in the store)
& here is my make

I designed my backing paper in Craft Artist, adding a big moon with some bats & a bare tree. I layered this onto a gold pearl paper & added a die cut doily (cut from black glitter paper)
I then added my image, a little bow & some black pearls.


She's been coloured up in purples & her gorgeous hair has been done in green. I glittered her belt, shoes & the band of her hat.
I hope you like her.
You'll find my entry over here.
& voting shall begin soon.
I was so lucky to have won last months challenge & bought some fab digis with my winnings 


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring! Great colors! You did an awesome job!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Betty & for another fab image too. You rock mwah

      Delete
  2. Great background and awesome colouring!

    ReplyDelete