ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 28 February 2014

Creative Fingers Challenges - #25

Good morning bloggers & welcome to Friday :) I hope you've all had a good week. I'm here this morning with another challenge from

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog
We have been lucky enough to be sponsored this week by the wonderful

& of course there is a prize for the lucky winner. 
Our theme this week is
Vintage
& so, here is my make
I made a 5"x7" card. I layered my backing paper, which was from my stash onto some cream coloured hammered card, which I got at Cardz n Scrapz & you can find it here. I love this card, it's 300gsm & folds & cuts beautifully. All my embellishments & flowers have been cut using my Cameo. I stamped onto the notebook page using distress ink, the hexagons are from a Bo Bunny set (you can find it here)

As it is a vintage theme I used browns for her clothing, with a touch of pale purples. 

I added a touch of gilding wax (homemade, using clear shoe polish & mica, LOVE IT) to my flowers.

And, there you have it. My vintage make. 
I hope you like it & join us this week.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz: Something not mean't for crafting (the shoe polish in my gilding wax)
Passion For Promarkers: Make it digital
Crafting from the Heart: Use flowers
Make Something Monday: Stamp something







post signature

12 comments:

  1. Funny realization. Beautiful layout and good idea : the shoe polish. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Cat's sCrap ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite Aurora Wings images. Great job coloring her! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart, I hope you will join us again soon.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore that stamp. And the way you've coloured it is perfect. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, such a cute image with fab colouring, I never thought of using clear shoe polish with mica powders, guess what is going on my shopping list!!! hank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart, we hope you will join us again soon. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Aurora wings images and love what you have done with this one. Beautifully coloured and a great layout.Thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Digital' challenge at PFP, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for playing at Crafting From the Heart. Hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! Thanks for "making it digital" and playing with us this week over at PFP.
    Love n Hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, love all the fabulous detail, here, thank you for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, beautiful and wonderfully coloured! Thanks for joining us at a Passion for Promarkers, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Card Thank you for joining in with us at Charisma Cardz xx Keeeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the idea of the shoe polish! Thanks for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz Challenges. Hope you can join up again next week xxx

    ReplyDelete