ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 22 November 2013

The Stamping Chef, New Release.

Good morning everyone, it's Friday, yipppeeee :) 
& that means it's time for a new release from
This week we have another beaut of an image, she's called - 
Fasten Seat Belts
& you can find her in The Specials section of the store, here
so grab her while she is on offer. 
So, here is my make.
My papers are from my stash, but I think I printed them from a cd.

I went with greens to make her an Irish air hostess :) I simply matted onto lime green & added some gems. 


She's been coloured up with my promarkers. The greens I used were - Moss, Pear & Lime.
For the skin I have used - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush with Baby Pink for the cheeks.
Her hair is in all the Cool Greys. 
& there you have it. 
If you haven't already stopped by the blog & joined us in our challenges, then please do. You can find us here

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Sister Act Card Challenges: Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks: Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz: Anything Goes
Creative Moments: Anything Goes



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Such a great card, love your image, so beautifully coloured, thank you for playing at Creative Moments
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible creation! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete