ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 25 October 2013

The Stamping Chef - New Release

Good morning blogland, it's Friday again, yipppeeee, so that means a new release from the talented & amazing.

Cover Photo

She is called Patty Posh & you find her in the Specials Category (for a special price for the weekend only)
& here is my make,
Isn't she just lovely. I made a tent type card. My papers are from a digi kit & my sentiment panel was made up in Craftartist & reads - Turn your can'ts into cans & your dreams into plans.

I simply layered my paper & the image onto brown cardstock, added a bow, some gems & made a flower from pearlescent paper.

Patty has been coloured using my promarkers & I promise one of these days soon I will start taking note of my colour combos lol.



So, there you have it. Thanks so much for stopping by, be sure to stop by The Stamping Chef blog to see what the rest of the new release DT has come up with. 

If you, like me, are a fan of Tamara's images & are not already a member of the Facebook group, be sure to pop by. You can find us all here 

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks: Girls Night Out (#5)
Creative Craft Challenges: Anything Goes (# 324)



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining our challenge, great job! Makes me smile!

    Leanne DT @4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along in our Blogaversay Anything Goes challenge at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete