ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Teddy Bo First Day At School cards

 Good morning, well it's nearly back to school time & it is certainly reflected in alot of the cards I have been asked to do in the last few weeks.
 Given a choice of image, mostly all of the people who ordered them wanted these fab images from Teddy Bo, I think they are just THE cutest little bears.
 I have coloured them all with pro-markers & used altered digi papers to create the card.
 You can find Teddy Bea by clicking on her name.
 & Teddy Bo can be found here
Thanks so much for looking, I hope you like my cards & will visit again soon.
You can find lots more of my work by visiting Ceesa's Card Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment