ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

About Me

My photo

I am a stay at home mum of one gorgeous 4yr old boy, & he certainly keeps me on my toes. I have crafted in some shape or form all my life, I have always loved to draw & paint & I used to do custom murals, back when I had the time lol. I also crochet & scrapbook, but my biggest passions are card making & doing altered canvases. I have been selling my cards for 3yrs now & my canvases & plaques for about 2yrs. It still gives me a buzz that someone wants to buy something I have created.
I will be posting some examples of my work here but you can see & buy any of my work on my facebook business page, I hope you like it.

Teresa

Thursday, 12 July 2012

Sharing...

Hi folks I just thought I'd share a card with you all, I was asked to do it for a girl who was getting some surprise tickets to the USA for her birthday, I was asked to do them in the style of an airline ticket. I saw the idea on another blog, but can't for the life of me remember where (so if you know, plz let me know so I can credit the person) Anyway I hope you like them, you can find more of my work for sale at Ceesa's Card Creations

I also made a wallet for the card & stamped some florishes on it
& of course added some ribbon & gems to bling it up abit.
I hope you like it, I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Teresa xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment