ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

About Me

My photo

I am a stay at home mum of one gorgeous 4yr old boy, & he certainly keeps me on my toes. I have crafted in some shape or form all my life, I have always loved to draw & paint & I used to do custom murals, back when I had the time lol. I also crochet & scrapbook, but my biggest passions are card making & doing altered canvases. I have been selling my cards for 3yrs now & my canvases & plaques for about 2yrs. It still gives me a buzz that someone wants to buy something I have created.
I will be posting some examples of my work here but you can see & buy any of my work on my facebook business page, I hope you like it.

Teresa

Tuesday, 10 January 2012

One of My Photo Canvases






I just thought I'd share a project with you, of which I am very proud. It is a 3d photo canvas. I have it done to   look like framed photos hanging on a wall. I hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous project, this is something that can truly be treasured.
    Great work.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete