ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 19 January 2013

Promarker Fun & Challenges

My New Years resolution to myself was to enter more challenges, so here goes :)
I got this cute little digi from Birdie Brown, it was given as a freebie & the challenge was to make a card using it.
It has been coloured with promarkers & decorated with ribbon & die cuts. The papers are digi papers from my stash.
Thanks so much for visiting, I appreciate you taking the time to look at my work. I am also entering this card into the MazyArt Challenge 009, which is a Romance theme.
Teresa

5 comments:

  1. You colored the image beautifully!! Those die cuts are perfect for the love theme. Thank you for joining in this month's challenge at Birdie Brown.

    Birdie Brown ~Torico

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. He has the cutest face. Great job! Thank you for joining us at MayzyArt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww wonderful work and beautiful Coloring i love the little teddy bear
    Thank you for joining us at
    Mayzyart Challenges
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love the key to his heart! Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt!

    ReplyDelete