ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 6 December 2013

Scrapper's Delight DT call.

Good morning bloggers, this morning I am blogging my entry for the DT call that




are having. I am cutting it fine with my entry as there is only a few hours left.
The image I have chosen to use is a little beaut & I was lucky enough to have won her 
on the Scrapper's Delight facebook group, which you can find here
So, here is my entry & you can find Xmas Hugs Aww Baby here

My papers are from a digi kit & I used them in Craft Artist. I kept the card simple & just layered the
papers onto green cardstock from my stash. I wrapped some ribbon around one of the layers & tied a bow. I added some embellishments from my stash to the corner.


I used my dies to cut a fancy oval from check paper & cut out my digi before mounting her with foam pads.
The image has been coloured in with my promarkers, in mainly greens & red. I've added touches of glitter pen to the bows & berrys. 
I haven't added a sentiment yet, as I haven't decided who the card is for, but I think it would make a lovely card for a little girl. 
So, there you have it, my entry for the 






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment